Torrent Pharma, the flagship Company of Torrent Group is one of the leading pharma companies of the Country. The Company was a pioneer in initiating the concept of niche marketing in India and and today is ranked amongst the leaders in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastro-intestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC). The Company also has significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments.
Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage stems from the world-class manufacturing facilities, advanced R & D capabilities, extensive domestic network and a widespread global presence in over 40 countries.
- Department: Regulatory affairs
- Position: Executive / Assistant Manager
- Experience: 02-11 Yrs
- Qualification: M. Pharma. /M.Sc.
1. Preparation & compilation of dossiers for US & Europe market
2. Dossier submission and review of Module – 2, 3 and 1.
3. Experience in 505 (b) (2) drug device.
4. Dosage Forms – Solid Orals/ Topical / Ophthalmic/ Injectable.
5. Good Knowledge of eCTD submission software.
6. Management of Life Cycle and Post Approval variations
Interested candidates can share their CVs on email@example.com / Devalmodi@torrentpharma.com