The driving forces of Berger Paints – reflect the very spirit of its founder Lewis Berger – who laid the foundations of brand Berger way back in 1760 in the UK. With modest beginnings in India in 1923, today, Berger Paints India Limited is the second largest paint company in the country with a consistent track record of being one of the fastest growing paint companies, quarter on quarter, for the past few years.
Required Candidate profile
- Education: Candidate should be a Graduate (B.Com / B.Sc / B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management
- Experience: 5-7 years in Channel Sales preferably from Paints / Building material industry
- Highly energetic, motivated, confident candidates with good communication and selling skills.
- Should have the ability to get the ‘feel’ of the market and to convert products into business.
- Must be a go-getter with high drive and initiative.
- Should be a local candidate.
- Must have a team handling experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share.
- Analyze and compare sales plans with the last year base and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales.
- Overseeing the sale activities of products thereby achieving increased sales growth/ maximized volume and value growth in depth.
- Assisting the dealers in achieving the targets and providing them with training
- Ensuring the seeding of new product in right Channel.
- Ensuring the SKU range availability at key outlets
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional programs for brand building
- Ensuring profitability of dealers, in alignment with organization’s policies and interest
- Making a territory monitoring report every month including competitor’s activities.
- Conducting the retail audit to assess market potential, estimation of sale of competitors with a view to adopt suitable strategies for sale.
- Solving all the issue of dealer for making smooth business relation.