Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
We are Hiring Senior Associate- Project Management in Vizag
- Role: Senior Associate
- Qualification: Graduation in Engineering, Pharmacy or Post Graduate in Science.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Location: Vizag
- Prepare project plans in consultation with various stake holders to implement key initiatives and contribute to the completion of projects.
- Coordinate cross functional teams for smooth execution of projects as per agreed timelines.
- Facilitate periodic project reviews in driving project objectives and decision making.
- Proactive in identifying/escalating all possible risks/challenges in project life cycle.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management reviews.
- Provide support and required compliance through various means with respect to adoption of project management frameworks or methodologies, use of specific templates, forms, and tools, and conformance to governance frameworks
- Act with integrity & influence all the tasks performed focusing on patient safety
- Participate and support site initiatives in driving compliance, safety, quality, culture.
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Follow risk management approach and escalation routes appropriately to minimize the impact.
- Participate in tiered reviews and support performance management in delivering results
- Demonstrate flexibility at workplace in taking up multiple tasks/assignments as needed.
- Leverage on best practices available in the network to improve functional processes (PMO) at site.
- Graduation in Engineering, Pharmacy or Post Graduate in Science.
- 5+ years of Experience in industry with specific exposure Project management in Formulation or Life sciences industry for at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience managing various projects at pharmaceutical manufacturing site with good understanding of manufacturing process and Engineering knowledge.
- Should be well aware of the cGMP practices and USFDA guidelines.
- Good project management skills, highly motivated, strong consultative, analytical, technical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Master’s degree.
- Project Management certification.
- Understanding of Lean & Six Sigma Concepts