We are a global vertically integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in research and development, manufacture, sale and distribution of prescription and OTC pharmaceutical products, with global presence in more than 50 countries, including United States, Europe, Canada, Japan, Australia and Rest of the World. We offer a wide range of proprietary finished dosage formulation catering to different therapeutic segments, including CVS, CNS, gastro-intestinal, etc. in multiple dosage forms including
Jubilant Generics Limited, Roorkee is hiring for following positions for their Oral Solid Dosages formulation plant. Candidate should be having good communication skills and exposure to pharma regulatory environment.
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-QMS
- Qualification: B.pharma/M.pharma/M.sc
- Experience:9 to 14 years
- Location: Roorkee
Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com or @ +91 72899 07991 (WhatsApp) before 30 10 2021
• Review of Quality Management system like, Change controls, Deviations, Incidents, and CAPA, OOS, OOT, Quality risk management, VMP, SME, POR, Cleaning validation
• To review the investigations for incidents, Deviations, Non-compliance and audit compliance (Intemal/Self-Inspection/Customer/Regulatory) for identify the root cause and implementation of
• Review observation with Corrective and Preventive Action.
• Review of Quality Management Review and Operational Review Meetings observations and CAPA.
• Review BMR/BPR/PPQ/PQR/Hold time studies/ Technical agreements.
• To ensure integrity of all data generated either manually or electronically
• Review vendor and contract testing activity
• SAP and another IT related procedures.
• Training activity review.
• Familiar with OSD Operations.
• Aware about regulatory requirements.