Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to our customers across geographies. We organise our pharma business into three segments. Firstly, ‘Specialty Pharmaceuticals’ comprising Radiopharmaceuticals (including Radiopharmacies) and Allergy Therapy Products. Secondly, our ‘CDMO’ segment, comprising Parenteral Contract Manufacturing and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Finally, the ‘Generics’ segment is for our Finished Dosage Formulations business.
Jubilant Generics Limited, Roorkee is hiring for following position for their Oral Solid Dosages formulation plant.
Deputy Manager/ Manager Engineering – Equipment Qualification
- To ensure effective validation and qualification of documents related to machines, equipment, systems & utilities in conformity with GDP and CGMP guidelines.
- Preparation, review and approval of URS, SAT, IQ, OQ & PQ documents of new equipment
- Foster innovative ideas / update regulatory guidelines / improvise software for the ease and betterment of the validation activity
- Preparation and review of SOPs related to qualification activity & provide training to the cross-functional team
- Timely execution of requalification activities related to manufacturing , Capex and Utility Equipment.
- Having Exposure of leading team and facing regulatory audits.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Candidate should be B.E (Mechanical/Electrical) with 10 to 14 years of experience in Validation and Maintenance of Production Machinery
from FDA regulated plant
• Good knowledge of HVAC & Purified Water system,
• Good knowledge of Production machinery for Utility requirement
• Validation of HVAC, Water system & other Utilities
• Preference will be given only to candidates who have Formulations – OSD background
Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com
Preference will be given to candidates having Uttarakhand domicile