Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Vadodara city of Gujarat – India. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is involved in manufacture of pharmaceutical products, pharmaceutical substances and intermediates.
- Role: Executive / Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager – Process Safety
- Experience: 03 to 09 years
- Qualification: B.E./B. Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Preferred Industry: Pharmaceuticals / Chemical / Petrochemical / Agro Chemical
- Location: Vadodara (Gujarat)
- Development, Implementation and Review for procedures related to process safety management (PSM).
- Knowledge on studies like HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA, etc. for Various process systems. Experience in leading HAZOP studies.
- Process monitoring for safety performance based on both leading and lagging indicators ensuring site risks are being effectively managed.
- Ability to review P&IDs from a safety perspective and provide comments to the design team.
- Compiling, analyzing and interpreting process safety information related to chemical & power testing like RC, DSC, TSU, Impact test, reaction chemistry etc.
- Well versed in process safety calculations linke vent sizing, inertization based LOC, dispersion calculation, etc.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume on email@example.com