At Mankind Pharma, we aspire to aid the community in leading a healthy life by formulating, developing, commercializing, and delivering affordable and accessible medicines that satisfy urgent medical needs. Mankind Pharma came into existence in 1986, and in 1991, the company was formed into a legal corporation. However, it actively started working as a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995. Today, Mankind has an employee base of over 14,000 and is racing towards $1 Billion.
We are looking for young and dynamic personnel from Pharma background with proven track records, who have exposure to advance / regulated market operations (USFDA) for OSD, Sterile Injectable & Ophthalmic Products formulation USFDA Approved Unit at Paonta Sahib Location in Himachal Pradesh.
- Designation: Sr. Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive (Sterile Injectable)
- Experience: 4 to 8 Years
- Qualification: B. Pharma/M. Pharma
• Planning of Validation/Qualification Strategy as per Validation Master Plan.
• Preparation and Review of Qualification Protocol (IQ, OQ, PQ and RQ) and Reports of
Inovation Core wegrity all Process Equipment and Facility.
• Media Fill exposure
• Equipment qualification for sterile dosage form (eg. Autoclave, Tunnel, HVAC etc.)
• Preparation and Review of Equipment Qualification Document.
• Execution of Installation, Operational & Performance qualification of equipment’s
• Compilation of Qualification and Validation executed reports.
Share updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 7807405777.
Kindly mentioned your Current CTC, Expected CTC, Current Designation & Expected Designation while sending resume.
Note: Only USFDA approved plant candidates can apply for the above positions.