Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Our R&D focuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.
- Department: Manufacturing
- Qualification: M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduates
- Experience: 03 to 15 years
- Location: Bangalore
- To lead or manage cell culture based USP / DSP activities within MSAT
- To authoring/review documents supporting GMP activities such as SOPs. protocols, reports, dossiers, etc
- To liaise between R&D and production for scale up and tech transfer activities
- Coordinate with stakeholders ensuring technical and strategic alignment
- Process monitoring, root cause investigations and ensure CAPAS effectiveness
- To take initiatives for process / system related improvements, coGs reduction through product life cyde.
- Manage/Supervise direct reporters for completion of activities and delegation of responsibilities. Hiring new
talent and retention of current talent,
Interested candidates may also send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org