Founded in 1986 by Mr. P. V. Ramprasad Reddy, Mr. K. Nityananda Reddy and a small group of highly committed professionals, Aurobindo Pharma was born of a vision. The company commenced operations in 1988-89 with a single unit manufacturing Semi-Synthetic Penicillin (SSP) at Pondicherry.
Aurobindo Pharma became a public company in 1992 and listed its shares on the Indian stock exchanges in 1995. In addition to being the market leader in Semi-Synthetic Penicillins, it has a presence in key therapeutic segments such as neurosciences, cardiovascular, anti-retrovirals, anti-diabetics, gastroenterology and anti-biotics, among others.
- Role: DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
- Education: B.Pharma / M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 20 to 25 year(s) of experience
- salary: ₹ 25,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Jadcherla
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for overall manufacturing activities.
- To ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation.
- To approve the instructions relating to production operations (SOPs, Batch processing and packaging records) and ensure their strict implementation.
- To ensure that production records are evaluated and signed by authorized person before they are sent to Quality Assurance department.
- To evaluate proposed changes in product, process or equipment and ensure that appropriate validations are done.
- Assist in the investigation of Batch failures, Market complaints and Product recalls.
- To ensure that the production operations are carried out as per cGMP regulations.
- To ensure that required initial and continuing training of the department personnel are carried out.
- To ensure that requisite documentation like monthly stock statements, production reports are made.
- To coordinate with Engineering Department.
- To ensure that calibrations and preventive maintenance are done at regular intervals.
- To coordinate with PPIC regarding production schedule.
- To coordinate with QA, QC and stores for implementation of planned production schedule.
overview activities related to raw material, Packaging material and finished goods stores.
- To Monitor the activities related to Raw material, Packing material and finished goods stores.
- To participate in vendor qualification process and also in vendor audits, wherever necessary.
- To ensure that plant hygiene including cleaning and sanitation are performed and maintained.
- To ensure the implementation of Safety, Health and Environment policy requirements in the plant
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates from pharmaceutical manufacturing ( preferably Oral Solid Dosage(OSD) Tablets, Capsules ) is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail