Zydus Cadila is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies, including small molecule drugs, biologic therapeutics and vaccines. The group employs over 23,000 people worldwide, including 1400 scientists engaged in R & D, and is dedicated to creating healthier communities globally.
Role: Operational / Manufacturing Excellence
Reports to: Lead – Operational / Manufacturing Excellence
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Location: Sikkim / Ahmedabad
- Essential Qualification : An Engineering graduate with Post Graduation in
- Years of Experience : Atleast One (1) year experience
- Preferred Age Group : Less than 35 years
- Should have good understanding of manufacturing process
- Should drive manufacturing excellence program at organization level from Strategy deployment to sustainable deliberate improvement at every dimension of Business
- Predictive analytics improvement of operational parameters like Yield, cycle time, equipment efficiency, Process Cycle Efficiency, CPP trending etc.
- Leading the OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) program for the formulation plants to diagnose and identify opportunities to improve OEE.
- Should be the Architect for Lean Six Sigma framework.
- Developed strategic business plan and develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and machines.
- Having experience in Process capability Improvement, DMAIC/8D methodology, Statistical analysis and other Operational Excellence tools. Should be acquainted with application like Minitab , Visio and Quality Companion.
- Coordinator for Continuous improvement projects within organization.
SLIM (Strategic Lean Integration Management)
- To help and assist in developing SLIM culture across Site.
- Identify the SLIM projects throughout Site and facilitate the implementation of SLIM projects.
- Develop a mechanism to track overall Cycle Time and improve the overall CT using Lean tools- SMED & PDCA.
- Re-engineering process/ projects after successful implementation of process/ project across site.
- To help and facilitate all financial tracking of SLIM projects and saving with corporate finance team.
- Mentoring & Tracking for Lean Six Sigma projects.
Behavioural expertise needed
- Good Communication skills include English usage
- Should have high levels of interpersonal skills including effective verbal & written communication
- Ability to effectively work across geographies, functions and organizational levels
- Should have good inter-personal skills