Kinegic Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2020. Headquartered in Hyderabad Telangana, India is dedicated to R&D, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high quality pharmaceutical drugs. With well-equipped facilities and high level R&D staff, Kinegic R&D center provides strong capability of research and innovation including process R&D and optimization, as well as analytical method development. Kinegic has associated with four manufacturing sites of formulation, API and intermediate with WHO GMP, US FDA, cGMP, ISO, TGA, KFDA and EU GMP standards. Commercial manufacturing facilities were established to meet the increasing demand of global treatment. Kinegic is one of the key APIs suppliers to finished product manufacturers.
- Role: Medical Representative
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Experience: Pharma: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Generation of prescription through a scientific approach
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Brand Building
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift