Established in Hyderabad, India in 1978, Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
- Post Name: AQA/ IPQA/QA Training/ QC Validation/ Microbiology
- Education: BSC / B Pharma / MSc / M Pharma
- Experience: 0 to 6 years
- Location: Pashamylaram (Sangareddy)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Verification of microbiological results like sterility testing, BET, Bio burden analysis, Growth promotion test, water analysis, MLT, Environmental monitoring and Biological indicators in the validation studies at the time of release.
- BSc, MSc, in Microbiology is mandatory.
- Review of analytical raw data and reports of Sterility, BET, Bio burden, MLT and other microbiological testing’s.
- Oversight on Microbiology lab operations (Media fill and Environmental monitoring observations).
- 0-6 years formulation injectable experience in “In process Quality assurance”
- Experience in Quality assurance Manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for Media Fill, Cleaning Validation, Finished Product Sampling
- Process Validation, Bulk Sampling, Line Clearance, Production Line Monitoring
- Willing to work in any shifts
- 1-5 years in Training dept. Hands on experience on TMS Nichelon software.
- Conduct induction, orientation for New joinees.
- Conduct and facilitate Generic Training Program, Refresher sessions, SOP trainings. Prepare Power Point Presentations.
- 0-5 years’ experience on Method Development and Method validations.
- Hands on calibration experience on HPLC, GC, IR.
- Responsible for preparing analytical reports, provide support in response to the queries from different regulatory agencies (FDA, MHRA, TGA etc.)
- Benchmarking role with Good Laboratory Practices and Documentation Practices.
- 0-7 years’ experience in Microbiology.
- Microbiology testing and Environmental monitoring
- Experience in BET MLT, Microbiology Testing
- Media dispensing for media fill trials.
- Maintaining related raw data and log books.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practices.
- Willing to work in any shifts
Walk-in Date : 8th , 9th, 10th Dec 2021
Time: 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
Venue: Gland Pharma Unit 2, Plot No: 42-52., Phase III, TSIIC. Pashamylaram. Patancheru, Hyderabad, Medak, Telangana, India
HR POC- Rahul Roy 9100964561
Note: Candidates who have already attended interview in the last 6 months are not eligible. Non Local candidates with relevant skillsets and experience can mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents: 10th,12th , UG, PG marks memo, Last three months’ Salary slips, Latest Increment Letter / CTC letter, Last three months Bank Statement