Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country at an investment of Rs. 200 crores so far. It has discovered and patented the AGE (Advanced Glycosylation End Product) Breaker Compound which has potential to treat heart diseases and diabetes related vascular complications. Its manufacturing facilities have received quality certifications from various international regulatory authorities.
Formulation and Development – Executive / SC II Role
- To conduct literature, search and prepare of the literature review presentation.
- To participate in the patent evaluation, non-infringing formulation report and get it clear from IPR & Quality depts. with Group leader & Resource Leader .
- To prepare prototype formulations based on the pre-formulation study.
- To conduct the API characterization, compatibility study and recording the same in the lab book.
- To procure the raw materials for experiments viz. Excipients, API, molecule and setting up the equipment in the lab
- To conduct development trials, achieving desired dissolution profiling and manufacturing the stability batches & bio equivalent batches.
- To execute the trials and initiate stability data scientifically using DOE analysis.
- To make the product review presentation of the formulation development.
** Qualification : M.Pharm with 2 -7 years.
** Skills set – Oral Solid, NDDS, NCE , Dermaceuticals, Cosmoceuticals & Oncology.
** Exposure of all markets (US, EU, ROW, India).
Formulation Documentation SAP Activity – Executive / SC II Role
- To perform SAP MM/PP/QM module end user activities
- Master Data Creation: material master/Bill of material/Recipe & resource uploading
- Process order: creating process order/material availability check/Release Process order.
- Quality Management module: Create Inspection Plan
- RM & SFG code generation through MM module.
- Procurement of material receipt cycle.
- Knowledge of Reservation of material/Code to code/Stock transfer activity
- SAP End user support activity through PP/MM/QM module.
- Responsible for Daily end user activity through SAP PP/MM/QM module.
- To upload specification in SAP through QM module.
- Inventory monitoring with help of SAP
- Material planning for upcoming Project requirement.
- Trouble shooting of equipment in co-ordination with FnD and cross functional team
Qualification : M.Pharm with 2 -7 years / B.Pharm with 5 – 10 years
Location of the above requirements is opening is Torrent Pharma – R&D Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.