From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe. Innovation is at the core of Sun. We have nearly 2000 scientists working in six research centers across India, Israel and USA who have a passion for innovation and longing to provide better healthcare to humanity at large.Our multi-cultural workforce, comprising over 30,000 employees from 50 nationalities, is our biggest strength. We recognize our employees€™ passion for growth and empower them to achieve their aspirations. We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW – SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDS LIMITED, BARODA
- FUNCTION : REGULATORY AFFAIRS – API
- JOB LOCATION : BARODA AND MUMBAI
- DATE : 28TH NOVEMBER 2021, SUNDAY | TIME : 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
- QUALIFICATION : M.SC/M.PHARM HAVING EXPERIENCE IN RA API.
- VENUE : SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDS LIMITED, R&D CENTRE, NEAR HCG HOSPITAL AKSHAR CHOWK, SUN PHARMA ROAD, BARODA – 390016
EXPERIENCE RANGE : FOR BARODA LOCATION : 1-4 YEARS
FOR MUMBAI LOCATION : 3-7 YEARS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Experienced in API Regulatory affairs , Drug Master File compilation , submission , deficiency response & life cycle management for all major regulated and emerging markets.
- Good understanding of Chemistry and ICH Guidance.