Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
We Are Hiring General Manager CI & OPEX in Vishakapatnam
Experience Required: At least 12-15 years of diversified management experience in production, quality operations or engineering in Manufacturing / Engineering / Pharmaceutical Industry with post certification experience of minimum 3 years .
Certifications: Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt / Black Belt
Educational Requirements: Graduate in Engineering discipline from a recognized university. Postgraduate qualification in a technology / management discipline is advantageous.
- Set up the Operational Excellence (OpEx) organization and manage all site specific OpEx activities with guidance from site and area / business leadership
- Develop a cross-functional team at the site trained in Root Cause Analysis, Lean Analysis, and Innovation skills
- Work closely with site management and stakeholders to identify areas where OpEx projects can add value to the company’s performance
- Work with site functions to prioritize OpEx projects and monitor their progress with respect to timelines, resources and commitments
- Nurture and lead a team of highly motivated and focused Green Belts, Black Belts and Value Stream Coordinators
- Recommend the allocation of internal resources and training required to support the achievement of OpEx objectives
- Review, recommend, and assist with the implementation of new technology in order to accomplish OpEx objectives and business goals
- Set up site strategy for Process Analytical Technology (PAT) application and monitor progress of this key enabler for RFT
- Promote the common understanding of OpEx strategy and culture across the company
- In collaboration with site leadership, establish targets for OpEx metrics and develop strategy to meet or exceed these targets.
- Ensure the implementation and reporting of OpEx metrics to monitor OpEx performance
- Work with OpEx Leaders from other Pfizer sites to ensure consistency from a global perspective
- Train as a Six Sigma black belt
- Promote Good practices and share knowledge across the site and within the PGS network in order to benefit from organizational learning