AMP Pharma is a privately owned Canadian company founded in 1988. As a custom manufacturer1 (CMO) originally, the company now supplies generic pharmaceutical over-the-counter products (Rx or OTC).
In 2006, Louis Pilon acquired the company. With a career in the pharmaceutical industry, first as a sales representative for Bayer in eastern Quebec and the Lower St. Lawrence, Louis rose brilliantly through the ranks of the industry before launching his own business. His dream? Create a Quebec flagship and develop a national market to provide Canadians with a better supply of medicines. His approach aimed at providing a range of innovative products that complemented the existing market controlled by multinationals whose priority was not to supply the Canadian market.
- Post : Technology Transfer
- Experience: 05 to 08 Years
- Location: Ahmedabad
• Providing technical input and compilation of data required for addressing regulatory.
• Review of protocols and reports. PPQP, PPQR, BMR, BPR. Alternate ADL source
related documents DMF, corporative summary reports.
• Assist in deviation, change control and investigation of new and existing formulation.
Co-ordination with cross functional departments for day-to-day activities with CMO and
• To resolve all the scale-up and production related issues (trouble shooting).
• Successfully transfer the product from approved site to proposed CMO site.
• To propose and fix the batch size i.e. Deno, Scaleup, commercial.
Interested candidates kindly share your profile at email@example.com