AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD’ (APL). APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$2.8 Billion revenues for 2018-19, with presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA.APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centres worldwide.
- Department:API R&D
- Post Name: Research Associates
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience:02 to 6 years
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Pashamailaram)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct literature search to support Project.
2. Carry out experiments to support process feasibility and optimization study.
3. Impurities synthesis and their characterization using spectroscopic techniques such as NMR and Mass Spectroscopy.
4. Proper documentation of experiments conducted in Lab including LNB writing.
5. Scale-up of intermediaries and products in given timeline.
6. Carry out experiments to support plant for trouble shooting in ongoing products to address plant OOS & OOT issues.
7. Adhering to SOPs, safety norms in Lab maintaining personal hygiene, safety and discipline in work place.
8. Responsible for lab validations.
9. Responsible for calibration and maintenance of Lab equipment as assigned from time to time.