Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.
Whether large pharma or biotech, an agrochemical or animal health company, we provide you global resources and proven capabilities at every stage of the biopharma lifecycle, in small and large molecules. Our ability to offer end-to-end solutions or support standalone programs is underpinned by an innovation mindset, enabling technologies, and a partnership approach to every engagement.
- Role: Procurement / Purchase Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experience: 12 to 18 year(s)
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Should have minimum 12-14 years Industrial experience in Procurement activities preferably from Domestic and International Procurements in reputed CDMO / CRAMS.
- Experience of leading multi-location team is mandatory.
- Lead the SCM Team during reviews, client meetings and audits pertaining to Discovery services
- Develop New Vendors towards Strategic Sourcing of Custom synthesis Chemicals, Intermediates, Solvents, Reagents & Lab Chemicals including GMP standards
- Drive Supplier performance management & capable in bench marking of Vendors with external Market in Supply Chain Management from Pharma / CRAMS Industries
- Drive Innovation and Technology adaption in SCM Process as well as Practices to improve performance and productivity
- Strong negotiation skills with Vendors and be able to develop policies and procedure for procurement driving continuous Improvement
- Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills with Good proficiency in Computer & Presentation skills
- Ensure timely MIS, adherence to SOP and 100% compliance for statutory requirements pertaining to spend Category
- Exposure to Export-Import policies and procedures for Chemicals & solvents
- Be able to execute Risk Assessment & possess High Responsiveness skills
- Excellent communication skills & co-ordination with the Vendors, Scientific Managers and the team members including overseas stakeholders
- Should possess People development skills & be able to drive performance of team size of 5-6 members & Span of control of 2-3 members
- Willingness to Travel (15%-20%) and take additional responsibility as per Business needs