From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies worldwide. We are the largest pharmaceutical company in India.
In the US, we are among the top 10 generic pharmaceutical companies and are ranked second by prescriptions in the generic dermatology market. We are the largest Indian company in emerging markets with a presence in over 80 markets. Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Romania and South Africa are some of our key emerging markets.
- Role: Quality Analyst (Officer)
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 2 to 5 year(s)
- Location: Chandigarh, Rupnagar/Ropar, Baddi, Toansa, Punjab
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with Working as per SOP, cGMP, GLP, STP, GTP and GDP
- Experience on UV-Visible Spectrometers
- Experience on Handling and calibration of instruments like HPLC ,GC
- Knowledge and experience of working with validation protocols for drug’s and instrument
- Preparation of reports of testing and reviewing of reports
- Experience on Calibration of instruments : Karl Fischer titrator, Conductivity meter , Ph meter , UV -spectrophotometer
- Performed routine testing of Raw material, Finished good product, in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) .
- Preparation and Standardization of volumetric solutions.
- Operating KARL FISCHER, PARTICLE SIZE DETECTOR and UV-VIS spectro instrument.
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent communication skills
Computer knowledge(MS Office)