Senses Pharmaceuticals was established in Bangalore, India, in 2009 to cater to the increasing demand for quality sensory organ-related products across the globe. We currently produce a range of ophthalmic products including drops, ointments / gels, oral preparations and eye related surgical products. We have a pan-India presence supported by a rapidly increasing network of channel partners. Exports began in 2012 and our products are now available in 14 countries. Going forward, we envisage addressing the demands in dermatology & ENT related products.
- Role: Medical Representative
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary: ₹15,000 – ₹20,000 a month
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Medical Representative Responsibilities:
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
Medical Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.