BVR people consulting committed to help Organisations to realise and develop their full potential in order to compete in the present day globalised and technology driven business environment. BVRPC invigorates the key components of organizations – ‘The People’ and ‘The Processes’.
It is our endeavour to facilitate this process of ‘Rejuvenating Organisations’ through a variety of customised, innovative and practical solutions that bring about positive attitudinal shifts, while driving organisations to re-assess their true potential. These solutions are designed based on a thorough ‘Diagnosis’ and ‘Need Audit’ of the organisation.
We work with our clients as partners and a team. Our solutions are tailored for each client’s unique needs and business context, and are designed to ensure that clients get the best return on their investment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: Warehouse (API)
Company: Leading Pharma API Company in Vizag Location
Designation: Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Division: API Bulk Drugs
Location: Vizag Location
Qualification: Any Degree / PG
Years of Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Salary Range: 8 LPA
Contact person: Mr.Zabi Moghal
- Monitor and ensure Receipt of the Raw materials, packing materials, FGs and against the invoice / delivery challan / Transfer note.
- Ensure handling the materials with appropriate safety precautions
- Monitoring of Dispensing and the sampling activities as per the production planning
- Preparation of Methanol and Ethanol Fortnight and Monthly reports for Prohibition and Excise dept
- Maintain the Rejected materials Register and strict adherence to the GMP compliance.
- Arrange to make periodical stock verification and support to the internal and external auditors
- Preparation of the SOP’s as per the changes made and training to be provided to the shop floor people.
- Ensure to maintain good documentation practices (GDP) in warehouse
- Responsible for making Change Controls, Deviations, CAPA’s and SOPs implementation and closure on timely basis.
- Good awareness on safety norms while handling the hazardous and other DG goods.
- Degree / PG with any specialization in core function
- 8 to 10 Yrs. (Preferred from Pharmaceuticals – API’s)
- Good Computer soft skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and co-ordination skills
- Solution oriented
- Learning ability