BVR people consulting committed to help Organisations to realise and develop their full potential in order to compete in the present day globalised and technology driven business environment. BVRPC invigorates the key components of organizations – ‘The People’ and ‘The Processes’.
It is our endeavour to facilitate this process of ‘Rejuvenating Organisations’ through a variety of customised, innovative and practical solutions that bring about positive attitudinal shifts, while driving organisations to re-assess their true potential. These solutions are designed based on a thorough ‘Diagnosis’ and ‘Need Audit’ of the organisation.
We have Job opportunity for Manager – Microbiology – Bulk Drug (API ) at Chennai (Alathur)
Position: Manager – Microbiology – (API Pharma plant)
Qualification – M.Sc – Microbiology (Regular only)
Experience – 12 To 17 Years
1) Plan all Microbiological activities.
2) Preparation & review of specification, standard testing procedure and Microbiology related SOP’s.
3) Microbiology instruments maintenance, calibration, qualification and validation.
4) Fumigation of Microbiology laboratory.
5) Review and verification of equipment’s and instruments DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ.
6) receipt, storage & verification of the materials (Media, glassware, Bio ball /cultures, accessories and chemicals such as disinfectants, fumigant and supplements etc.) and to verify COA of the same.
7) Review of analytical test reports and logbooks for various activities performed in microbiology laboratory.
8) Responsible to co-ordinate with service engineer for periodical maintenance calibration and Validation etc.
9) Responsible for initiation and review of QMS documents like change controls, incidents, deviations, CAPA, OOS and OOT investigations.
10) Preparation, execution and review of method validation protocol, analytical test report and final comprehensive report.
11) Acts as an internal auditor to inspect the facilities and systems as per calendar.
Interested Candidates should forward their Updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No. 9600387468