Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Industry: IT Services & Consulting
- Functional Area: Customer Success, Service & Operations
- Role Category: Non Voice
- Experience: 1 to 3 year(s)
- Education: Any Graduate
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
-Performs simple annotation-related tasks in a narrow ML data process area (e.g. audio, image, and/or video-file) Using internal tools and software provided by team.
-Who can participate in data collection activities when scripts and instructions are provided. -Adheres to compliance and confidentiality to ensure zero risk to customer data.
-Meets daily productivity and quality targets & tracks queries related to annotation/data collection.
-Track daily task completion status using recommended tools and provide individual status reports.
-Owns the quality of your execution and stay focused on individual result improvement.
-Helps in testing new SOPs and ML data tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
-A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred.
– Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
– High level of energy and proactive nature is required.
– A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
– Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.