Established in 1986 by the Jains, Mehtas and Munjals, Ind-Swift is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing and marketing company in India, based in Chandigarh. Its strength lies in innovative pharmaceutical products. Ind-Swift has been ranked 35th in the Indian pharma industry and is the second largest among the drug manufacturers in India (north India). It has spread its network across 45 countries. It is an ISO 9001-2008, WHO GMP certified company. It is also listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It has 5 plants in India which include multi-purpose, multi-location facilities spread across northern India.
- Role: Chemist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 1 to 5 year(s)
- Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Experience in Purification techniques of final API or intermediates by Column
Chromatography (Purified intermediates from mg level to Kg levels), Extraction techniques,
different Precipitation & Crystallization methods.
2. Performed various reactions at different Temperature & Pressures.
3. Monitoring and carrying out Kilo-lab Production.
4. Scale up ofreactions from Gramlevel to Kilo-Gram level.
5. Maintaining and recording of batch process esasper GMP.
6. IPQC testing (Specificrotation by Digital polarimetry, water content checking by KarlFischer
Instrument,Assay determination of raw materials and final products.Etc.
7. Review kilo Lab batch report and technical report.
8. Ensuring activities performed in the plant facility meets all requirements for process safety
and maintain compliance with all applicable safety and environmental standards and
9. Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices and supporting of trainees as well as interns
to ensure targeted safe work performance.
10. Experience of working in similar deptt will be an advantage.