National Health Authority (Nha) Is The Apex Body Responsible For Implementing India’s Flagship Public Health Insurance/Assurance Scheme Called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & Has Been Entrusted With The Role Of Designing Strategy, Building Technological Infrastructure And Implementation Of “Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission” To Create A National Digital Health Eco-System. Nha Is Leading The Implementation For Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (Abdm) In Coordination With Different Ministries/Departments Of The Government Of India, State Governments, And Private Sector/Civil Society Organizations.
What is the Benefit of an ABHA Card?
You can get the Cashless Treatment up to Rs 5,00,000 using the Ayushman Card.
- Check the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility in the points below.
- First of all, Lower Income Group Families are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- Secondly, All the SC/ST Category Citizens are eligible for Ayushman Registration.
- If you are Homeless or Beggar then also you can register for the scheme.
- All those who are working as Majdur or Daily Wage Worker are also eligible for the ABHA Card 2023.
Following is the List of Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 which you must collect to get the benefits of the Health Scheme. You should have both soft and hard copies of these documents to complete the registration process.
Ayushman Android App: Click Here
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- SC Certificate.
- ST Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
Following are the Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 which all the beneficiaries can take after completing the Registration. Make sure you apply online and then only you can avail these benefits.
- All the Beneficiaries under this scheme are covered for most of the Diseases and treatment in various hospitals.
- Cashless Treatment and Admission Services are available for the Beneficiaries of the ABHA Card.
- You can get Free treatment up to Rs 5 Lakh in State Government and Private Hospitals empanelled under this scheme.
- If you get admitted in the hospital then expenses up to 15 Days will be covered under this scheme by the Government of India.
- This is a complete Cashless Scheme and No involvement of Cash is required to get the Benefits.