Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
- Role: Accountant / Accounts Executive
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: BPO / Call Centre
- Functional Area: Finance & Accounting
- Role Category: Accounting & Taxation
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Com in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Com in Any Specialization
With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer Accounts Payable
Please join below Zoom:
Zoom URL : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8647703480
Zoom ID : 8647703480
Date : 11th November
Time : 11 : 00 AM
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
• Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
• India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
• Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
• Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
• GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Make sure the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Significant work experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in India related Stat requirements
• Ability to process using SAP ERP