Cytel is the largest provider of statistical software and advanced analytics for clinical trial design and execution. For over thirty years, Cytel’s scientific rigor and operational excellence have helped biotech and pharmaceutical companies navigate uncertainty, prove value and unlock the full potential of their data.
Cytel is the largest stand-alone provider of statistical software and advanced analytics for clinical trial design and execution. For over thirty years, Cytel’s scientific rigor and operational excellence have helped biotech and pharmaceutical companies navigate uncertainty, prove value and unlock the full potential of their data. Our culture is inclusive, collaborative and results driven with a shared commitment to quality. With operations across North America, Europe, and India, Cytel hires passionate and talented people who share its mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
We are looking for a driven and agile marketer to support our global marketing team with a focus on our commercial events strategy and marketing operations. In this highly cross-functional role, you will be responsible for supporting planning and execution of industry events and conferences including pre-event marketing activities, performance evaluation and contribution to nurturing leads and engaging customers. Additionally, your responsibilities will include working with the strategic marketers, creative and content owners, providing marketing communications, project management and administrative support to ensure events, digital marketing campaigns and other programs are delivered effectively and on time. Project managing and coordinating marketing campaigns includes work in the various platforms that make up our marketing technology stack.
Your contributions include:
- Working with the marketing team and through our workflow management platform to create schedules, facilitate projects and deliver marketing campaigns through all stages of development to ensure accurate, timely deployment. Marketing campaigns include webinars, conferences, inbound marketing, website, social media, email, etc.
- Running webinars through On24, scheduling, and running technical rehearsals and supporting the webinar creation process
- Maintain and manage marketing assets for consistency and accuracy across Cytel.com, Microsoft Teams / SharePoint, Highspot and other platforms promoting new assets and additions to the marketing calendar to internal stakeholders and external customers and prospects.
- Help to build emails and social posts in HubSpot
- Assist in coordinating global events and conferences. This may include: creating and conducting pre-event participant briefings with business unit leaders, regional sales people, and SMEs, arranging shipping logistics, submitting supporting service orders, and coordinating company staff event registrations, determining and preparing fiscal requirements/budgets, which includes submitting supporting PO requests and ensuring timely payments to sponsor organizations and effective vendor management, tracking related spending, including the use of and submittal of requisite reports for the Department credit card, organizing a calendar of milestones necessary for the sponsorship, exhibition and related advertising and promotional activities
- Determine where there are opportunities for technical abstract submissions and communicate deadlines to relevant participants and stakeholders
What we need from you:
- BA/BSc, preferred in a Marketing, Public Relations or Business discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience working in marketing, public relations or sales activities management related positions, preferably in the Life Sciences domain.
- Effective communicator coupled with excellent planning and organizational skills. Able to communicate clearly and concisely among all levels in an organization and with customers and potential business contacts.
- Strong decision-making skills, history of successful program execution; reliable, resourceful, pragmatic, and readily adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, global, team-focused organization; equally effective working will with small or larger groups.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly professional work in a well-organized fashion.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Sufficiently proficient with Hubspot or equivalent Marketing Automation platform and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Experience with Asana or similar workflow platform a plus
- Should be familiar with graphic design terminology and the production process. Basic knowledge of video/audio recording technology a plus, as is a rudimentary understanding of biopharma development/clinical research process.
- Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams
- Strong follow up on action items