Concord Biotech Limited is a leading vertically integrated, R&D driven biotechnological powerhouse that manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients through fermentation & semi-synthetic process and Finished formulations. Concord founded in the year 2000 has transformed from a single-product company to a broad-spectrum solution provider, offering products across diversified therapeutic segments.
- Department: Quality Control (MICRO)
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc Micro / Biotechnology, M.Tech
- Experience: 04 to 08 years
- Location: Kheda, Ahmedabad
Roles & Responsibility:
• Knowledge of Good Microbiology Practices.
• To prepare SOPs, change controls, deviation, non conformance
test procedures, protocols and reports.
• Perform Bacterial endotoxin test and microbiological assay of
• Knowledge of calibration, verification and validation of
Interested candidates can share profile on email@example.com