More than a century ago, with the guidance and support of his Highness Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad, a great mind with business acumen along with two geniuses of Chemistry, conceived Alembic Chemical Works Company Limited. They were, Prof. T.K. Gajjar – the first renowned chemist in Western India, Prof. Kotibhaskar – a Gold Medalist in Technological Chemistry, and Rajmitra Mr. B. D. Amin – the man with incomparable business tact and capacity for management.
In the year 1907, when Alembic Chemical Works was formed, Prof. Kotibhaskar took the charge of being the Principal Director, Prof. T. K. Gajjar was the organization’s key guidance source. Amidst the two brains of chemistry, Mr. B. D. Amin was at the helm of the affairs for this entity and with his perseverance and dedication, he built the strong foundation of this century-old organization.
We are looking for competent young professionals to be an integral part of our team for our API
manufacturing site at Panelav, Vadodara (Gujarat).
Executive Production – API
- Planning and coordinating daily shop floor activities. Must have handled critical
equipment like Reactor, Centrifuge, Blender, Sifter, Multi-mill etc., having
understanding and compliance of clean room equipment.
- To ensure that the products are manufactured as per the CGMP to achieve
consistent results and documented accordingly.
- To highlight technical problems during manufacturing of API products concerning
processes conditions and coordinate with Shift in-charge and resolve
problems/take corrective actions where necessary.
- Having exposure of plant SOP’s and formats as well as daily & monthly reports
and maintain documentation as per regulatory authorities requirement like
change control, deviations or market complaints investigations, if any.
- Maintain safety practices.
- Department: Production – API
- Designation: Executive
- Qualification: M.Sc / B.E & B.Tech
- Experience: 01 to 02 yrs
- Location: Vadodara
Date & Time: 31st OCTOBER, 2021, 09:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
“Sanskruti Hall”, Alembic Colony,
Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital,
Vadodara, Gujarat – 390003.
1. Precautions to be taken due to COVID: Mandatorily wear face mask and also maintain social distancing.
2. Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may send their updated resume on
3. Candidates who have appeared for an interview at Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. in last six months are
requested not to apply.
4. Please note that Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. does not hire through consultants/ agents who promise
interviews/ jobs for monetary consideration/ registration fees. Beware of such fraudulent calls.