The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
The publicly listed entity that manufactures and markets generic pharmaceutical products across the globe has grown by leaps and bounds over the last century.
- Department: Manufacturing / QC / Warehouse / SCM
- Role: Trainee
- Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc / B.E / MBA
- Experience: Freshers
- Location: Vadodara
- Aggregate Percentage: Min 50% in all semester with no active arrears/backlogs.
- Year of passing: Pass out batch of 2020, 2021 (No backlog/ATKT).
- Candidate should be ready to work in rotational shifts including night shift.
- Proficient in English (written and oral communication).
Date: 11th Dec’ 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Venue: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Sanskruti Hall, Opp. Bhailal Aman General Hospital, Alembic Colony -Gorwa Road, Vadodara. (Guj.)
Those who are unable to attend the interview can Share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org