Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
- Post: Officer Warehouse
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with Science stream
- Location: Vizag
- Bachelor’s Degree with Science stream and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in a warehouse or inventory management.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of SAP with transactional Expertise.
- Experience of Receipt, Dispensing and Dispatch of materials.
- Expertise on solution preparation and cleaning practices.
- Knowledge of Inventory count (Cycle count) process.
- Knowledge of cGMP & GDP practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Certification in assigned area.
- Knowledge of SAP (WM) Warehouse Management module.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or otherCurrent Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Maintain storage, security, and records for all drug movement within the plant with emphasis on controlled drugs in all phases of manufacturing and distribution.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and maintain all files as directed by plant, corporate, and governmental procedures.
- Conduct quarterly import entry and internal audits and ensure adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), plant safety, quality, and documentation for system requirements.
- Ensuring that the warehouse areas and personnel are in compliance with established procedures.
- Research and investigate logistics issues which may arise and provide updates and recommendations for any contingencies (if applicable).
- Ensure accurate placement of products/materials into storage or staging location while ensuring that the correct product, batch number and quantity are assembled to meet the order requirements.
- Process receipts and delivery documentation in accordance with approved procedures.
- Participate in any Shipping / Receiving related investigation reports, change controls, and safety investigation reports.
- Coordinate the receiving, storage, picking, and material dispatching of all incoming inventory and manage dispatching of finished goods.
- Identify training needs and coordinate for operators to receive the necessary training.