In keeping with our corporate philosophy, “Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide,” and the Otsuka values of Ryukan-godo (by sweat we recognize the way), Jissho (actualization), and Sozosei (creativity), we strive every day to do what only Otsuka can do. In this way, the Otsuka group contributes to the lives of people worldwide through innovative and creative products and services including pharmaceuticals, functional beverages and functional foods.
Production (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- To ensure the timely documentation of ongoing production and check the batch record on day-to-day basis.
- To carry out manufacturing process.
- To do and ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for production .
- To do and check in-process control parameters of production through designed documents, on daily basis.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks and if any deviation is found, get it corrected immediately and then start the further process.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments. To do ensure that only one material is dispensed at a time, to avoid any mix-ups.
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To do and ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
Plant Maintenance: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure preferred)
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.E. (Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation)
- To prepare monthly Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule and communicate the same to concerned Section Manager.
- To do and verify spares received from supplier.
- To do and observe PM activity.
- Qualification: Diploma/ITI (Fitter/Electrical/ Welder)
- To operate and maintain Water System equipment.
- To maintain operation logbooks of water system equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- To escort supplier / service provider personnel for maintenance.
- To follow safety precautions during maintenance.
Packing (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- To check the availability of packing material with proper labels and status.
- To ensure the label, carton does not mix-up in any case.
- To ensure that the packing activity does not start without line clearance.
- To check, verify and destroy the rejection generated during packing and ensure recording of all such material.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure that the machine/s are started within time period & perform challenging test.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from bag packing area.
Walk-In Date: 3rd July, 2022
Time: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue:Lemon Tree Hotel; Address: 3, RNT Marg, South Tukoganj, Indore,Madhya Pradesh-452001