Indoco Remedies Ltd., is a fully integrated, research-oriented pharma company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Formulations (Finished Dosage Forms) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We have seven decades of presence in the Indian Pharma market and a strong foothold in the international market across 55 countries. Indoco, a USD 166 million company, employs around 6000 personnel, including over 300 skilled scientists.
- Designation: Officer/ Sr. Officer
- Department: Quality Control
- Qualification: M.Sc/B.Sc (Chemistry/Analytical) / B.Pharm
- Experience: 3-7 years’ experience in:
- Stability, validation, finished products, in process, raw material, GLP
- Software knowledge of: Empower, Lab solution, Tiamo, Caliber LIMS.
- Instruments handled: HPLC, UV, IR, KF GC, Malvern.
- Exposure of Regulatory Audits like USFDA, MHRA, EU, WHO etc.
Date: 26th March 2023
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
VENUE: INDOCO REMEDIES LIMITED, Plant-III, Goa
Candidates who are unable to attend interview in person can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 9588404980