Hetero is a globally renowned vertically integrated pharmaceutical player engaged in research and development, manufacturing, and marketing of high-quality chemical and biologic medicines across diverse therapeutic areas. Backed by 27+ years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, Hetero’s strategic business areas spread across APIs, Global Generics, Biosimilars and Custom Pharmaceutical Services. The company is among the largest producers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the world.
We Are Hiring for MSC FRESHERS(EHS) & PPIC OFFICER
- Qualification : MSC(environmental science)
- Department : EHS
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Environmental science
- Work Location : Vizag(nakapalli)
- salary : 2.06 lack per annum
Preferable only MALE candidates
Interesated candidates can share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Procurement & Supply Chain – Other
- Salary: 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area: Procurement & Supply Chain
- Role Category:Procurement & Supply Chain – Other
- Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
- Education: Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
We do have openings for PPIC Office / Jr Executive (2-5 Years Experience)
Job Location Will be UNIT V Hetero Labs Ltd Jadcherla Mahabubnagar Telangana
PPIC Manufacturing Planner Job Responsibility
1.Upon receipt of PO Copy from marketing through his counterpart, ensure the availability of BMRs/BPRs, if required coordinate with QA department and ensure the availability.
2. Before issuing BMRs/BPRs counter check the BOM in SAP for correctness against the BMR and release of Planned & Process orders in SAP.
3. Ensure the availability of RM/PM stocks both for commercial & exhibits batches based on production plan.
4. Responsible for initiation of code to code transfer request note for semi-finished analysis.
5. Responsible for indenting rubber stereos for batch packing.
6. Coordinating with Quality Control for prioritization of materials release to avoid delays in Manufacturing & Packing.
7. Coordination with Packaging department for preparation of MPCs based on priority.
8. Coordination with WH to raise the additional test for existing materials & to raise retest for required materials.
9. Responsible for initiation of Deviation/Change control if required for smooth functioning of day to day production activities against the Planning.
10. Track the daily dispensing activities with warehouse as per the scheduled production plan.
11. Monitoring the availability of RM/PM on frequent basis, in order to have a smooth Production.
12. Materials procurement for Exhibit/Validation batches based on TT requirements.
13. Materials indenting against received Orders with calculating of Standard Pack, Price, lead time of delivery & tentative production schedule.
14. Coordinating with Purchase department/ Corporate Purchase / Vendor for timely delivery of Raw/Packing materials.
15. Coordinating with Packaging Development for preparation of New ART work based on customer requirements.
16. Materials procurement for Exhibit/Validation batches based on TT requirements.