Ration cards are authorized documents issued by the Government authority for obtaining benefits under PDS. Before the implementation of NFSA’2013 in the State, there were three types of Ration Cards, termed as Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam. These three types of ration cards were meant for
I) APL (Above Poverty Line)
II) BPL (Below Poverty Line)
III) AAY(Antodaya Anna Yojana) beneficiaries under PDS/TPDS.
Besides, there was another type of Ration Card issued by the State Government which was called MMASY ( Mukhya Mantrir Anna Suraksha Yojana) Card.
On implementation of the NFSA’13 in the State, the State Government abolished all the earlier Ration Cards and issued only two types of Ration cards which are:
1) Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
2) Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
Who can apply for a Ration Card under
1) First Register or Login in Public login With Aadhaar or User ID
2) enter your dashboard
3) Click here on New Ration card Application
4) And follow Instruction and Complete Step by Step Process