Hetero is a globally renowned vertically integrated pharmaceutical player engaged in research and development, manufacturing, and marketing of high-quality chemical and biologic medicines across diverse therapeutic areas. Backed by 27+ years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, Hetero’s strategic business areas spread across APIs, Global Generics, Biosimilars and Custom Pharmaceutical Services. The company is among the largest producers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the world.
- Role: Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Experience: From 14 to 18 year(s) of experience
- Education: B.Pharma/ M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Location: Kenya
- Incumbent will be handling a sphere of influence of over 30 people & two expatriate with in Sub Saharan Africa ,handling a business worth of 5Mn dollars in super specialty
- Will be responsible for B2C & B2B activities for the stream with in his scope of sub Saharan Africa
- Will be responsible for opening new markets ,regulatory follow up & formal lunch of business in multiple channels
- To be the visionary for that division for short & long term growth
- Should be the SPOC between the marketing & BD team , sales team support in India & Africa business.
- Key accounts handling & distribution management.
- Team building & driving team for performance
- Strong exposure to Oncology & Bio-similars
- Clear cut understanding to emerging markets ,exposure to African markets to be an added advantage
- The position is an expatriate position which demands extensive travel ,willingness to do the same.
- Good team player & a go-getter attitude.
- Ability to think through & extend solutions immediately.
- At least a relevant experience in pharma of 15 plus years