Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
- Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
- Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
- Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
- Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram
With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Please join the below Zoom:
Zoom ID : 9052644000
Date : 2-Nov-2021
Time : 12pm-3pm
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer for Order to Cash & R2R (Record To Report)
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Record To Report
- Bank Reconsilition.
Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)/ Any Non Tech Grad
- Meaningful Experience (1 to 4years)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (verbal and written)
Kindly share your Resume on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org