Act Apprentices For The Year 2020-21
|Date of publication of notification on website||01.10.2021|
|Opening date and time of online application||04.10.2021 10.00 AM|
|Closing date and time of online application||03.11.2021 06.00 PM|
|Probable date of display of list of selected candidates||18.11.2021|
- Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
- Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Eastern Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER) is the nodal agency for processing of ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list.
- Candidates can apply for any of the units of Eastern Railways as per notified vacancies, in the relevant trade. However, their engagement for training will be in only one unit on fulfilling eligibility criteria, on the basis of comparative merit position as indicated in this notification and on completion of all the mandatory processes. After coming in the merit list for training and being called for Document Verification, if a candidate absents in the document verification of a particular unit, this would lead to the automatic cancellation of candidature of the candidate, for that unit. They will not be provided any other chance for this process. Hence candidates should be careful in attending the
Total Vacancy: 3366
Qualification: Candidates should possess passed 8th Class, 10th class examination or its equivalent and National Trade Certificate (Relevant Trades).
Age Limit (as on 03-11-2021) :
- Minimum Age: should have completed 15 Years
- Maximum Age: should not have completed 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
i. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date for receiving application. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate issued by Government Authority shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records and like will be accepted.
ii. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC- NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above-mentioned criteria.
iii. Upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-serviceman up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. The conditions of eligibility of ESM will be guided as per rules applicable in Railways.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should possess passed 8th Class, 10th class examination or its equivalent and National Trade Certificate (Relevant Trades).
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: NIL
- Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Apply Online : Available on 04-10-2021
Notification : CLICH HERE