Scientist and entrepreneur Dr. K Anji Reddy established Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories with the vision to make medicines accessible to everyone. Beginning with the manufacture of active ingredients (APIs) for Ibuprofen and then Methyldopa, the anti-hypertensive drug previously unavailable in India, we later branched into formulations. In 1988, we became the largest exporter of Ibuprofen API in India with sales to the US, Spain, Italy and Japan. We also began to export active ingredients for Norfloxacin and Ciprofloxacin to Europe and the Far East in 1990. This was a first for an Indian pharmaceutical company.
- Department: Production / Manufacturing / IPQA
- Education: Diploma / B.Pharm
- Experience: 03 to 05 yrs
- Work Location: Visakhapatnam
Interview Date: 19-12-2021
Time: 09:00 am to 03:00 pm
Venue: Hotel Green Park, Waltair Main Rd, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates those who have attend walk-in interview with Dr.Reddy’s in the last 6 months are note eligible.
- Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificates, latest increment letter & pay slip of the last three months
- As part of Covid-19 safety measures, candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, Maintain social distance and ware face mask before entering the venue.
- Fully Vaccinated candidate are allowed for interviews