Deccan Fine Chemicals (“Deccan”) is a privately owned globally operating company focusing on custom manufacturing of active ingredients and advanced intermediates for agro chemical, fine and specialty chemical sectors. We offer fully integrated contract development and manufacturing services from product development to commercial scale. Deccan Fine Chemicals makes every product exclusively for a specific customer and does not sell the same product to other customers. We envision being a preferred strategic supplier of value-added services and products to leading crop protection, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical companies of the world.
- Post: Production Shift Incharge
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry
- Experienced: 08 – 13 years
- Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 20
- Location: Tuni
Walk In Date : 20th August
Time: 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Venkatanagaram Post, Kesavaram, Andhra Pradesh 531127
- Knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) system
- Experience in doing high vacuum distillations, Normal distillations.
- Products as per batch production records process operation as per SOPs
- Handling different types of reactions like exothermic, pH adjustments, drying and other..
- Handling of Raw Materials as per MSDS
- Knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System, PLC (Program Logistic Control) system and
- HANDLING OF EQUIPMENTS: Reactors (SSR and GLR), Centrifuges (also Bottom
- Discharge Centrifuge), millers, Filters (LF, CDF, MF, NF, LMF, PNF and
- ANFD, PAND), Driers (TD, VTD, RCVD)
- Batch charging and maintenance.
- Following safety Measures and Maintain Housekeeping.
- Team Handling, like Allocation of work to chemists and workmen.