Chemveda Life Sciences is a mid-sized, fast-growing solution provider to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemical industries, and the academia. As a contract research partner, Chemveda is boosting its value creation along and beyond the drug discovery & development continuum, with an emphasis on churning out cost and timeline efficiencies for its global clientele.
Chemveda harnesses its scientific and technological expertise to deliver full-suite Chemistry support ranging from lab scale synthesis, to Process R&D, and large-scale custom development of drug substances, key intermediates, and starting materials across multiple chemistry classes. Lately, we have been investing in developing in-house expertise in the most sought-after scientific platforms in order to answer the existing and evolving challenges in basic and applied research.
- Department: Medicinal Chemistry Services
- Positions: Research Associate /Sr. Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience: 2-9 years of relevant experience.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue: Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Send your Resume to email@example.com.
Carry Documents: Updated Resume, Last three months payslips, recent hike letter, (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo, 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).