Celon Laboratories Private Limited started its operations in 2007 with an exclusive focus on Oncology and steadily progressed towards another therapy area – Critical Care. With a strong growth oriented approach, in a short span, Celon has made its presence felt in India and the ROW markets.
Celon is a leader in the development and marketing of specialty products which serve niche therapy areas including oral and injectable Oncology and Critical Care.
Celon’s Research and Development capabilities, operational flexibility, manufacturing and regulatory expertise, have taken a wide variety of products from laboratory to the market often times on a first to market basis post loss of exclusivity.
- Department: Production
- Division: Formulation Injectables
- Designation: Chemist / Sr. Chemist
- Experience: 2 to 5 yrs
- Location: Hyderabad
- Candidate must have a SHOP Floor experience in the early phases of career in inject able dosage
forms/Liquid vial ampoule /Lyophilized/PFS manufacturing line.
- Candidate must be aware about aseptic behavior and media fill activity.
- Must have exposure on CIP SIP Validation, autoclave load validation, dirty equipment hold time etc.
- Expertise in data integrity management would be essential.
- know how on SAP/ERP System is must.
- Candidate must have adequate experience in planning and execution of batches based on change over times and process times.
- Receipt, Transfer and Return of Raw materials required for Batch production.
- To Monitor Area cleaning and Disinfection.
- To take part in area qualification activity.
- Preparation and review of SOPs and review of Batch records and process related protocols.
- Batch Planning and manpower management as per the requirement.
- Following safety systems and CGMP systems during the work execution.
- Candidate must be graduate from science and should carry good logical thinking abilities and
strong PR skills. Proven job stability and integrity is must.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have 2-5 years of working experience in Injectable formulation
- Ready to work in shifts
Interview Date: 19th Nov – 21″ Nov
Timings: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Plot No. 2, ALEAP Industrial Estate,
Near Pragathi Nagar, Gajularamaram(V).
Quthbullapur(M), Medchal-Malkajgiri District
500 090, Telangana, INDIA
Interested candidates can walk in for Interview Must Carry:
Updated CV,Latest passport size photograph, Last three months Payslip, Aadhar card