Our 4 global businesses include generics, biosimilars, research services and novel biologics. They represent Biocon’s risk-balanced strategy, underpinned by agile network connections, a robust pipeline and a timely ‘emerging markets’ orientation. We have leveraged India’s value advantage of unmatched scientific talent and cost-competitive manufacturing to deliver scale, speed and quality. By making medicines more easily accessible for patients across the globe, we’re working towards achieving health equity.
- Department: Manufacturing
- Qualification: M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduates
- Experienced: 03 to 15 years
- Location: Bangalore
Below mentioned skill set
- Asceptic Manufacturing Vial Washing, Filling & PFS)
- Automated visual inspection
- Medical Device & Packing (Labelling, Cartoning, Pick & Place Robotic Machines Handling & Track & Trace)
Date: 21st November 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Venue: Hotel Keys, 75 Feet Rd, Dolphin Area, Daba Gardens, 104 Area, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530020
- Candidates who have attended an interview with Biocon Biologics in the last six months are not eligible.
- Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificate, latest increment letter and pay slip of last 3 months.
- As part of COVID-19 safety measures, Candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance. Maintain social distance and wear facemasks at all times at the walk-in event venue
Interested candidates may also send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org