We are a global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Our R&D focuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.
WE ARE HIRING!
If you’re game for new challenges and want to grow in a dynamic environment that encourages
constant learning, leveraging on your strengths, come join us in our journey of transforming patients’
lives with innovative and inclusive healthcare solutions.
- Post Name: Production
- Qualification: M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
- Experienced:03 to 15 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Upstream Manufacturing (Mammalian & Microbial)
- Downstream Manufacturing (Mammalian & Microbial)
- Process Engineering (USP & DSP)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Venue: Lemon tree, Off Nehru Bridge, Sabarmati River Front, Towards Khanpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Date: 24th October, Sunday
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Interested candidates may also email their resume to email@example.com
- Candidates who have attended an interview with Blocon Biologics in the last six months are not eligible
- Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificate, latest increment letter
and pay slip of last 3 months
- As part of COVID-19 safety measures, Candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance.
Physical distancing and wearing masks throughout the walk-in event is mandatory