Aster DM Healthcare Limited is a publicly traded Indian conglomerate health care provider founded in 1987 by Azad Moopen who hails from Kerala, India. The company is registered in India. Aster DM Healthcare currently operates hospitals, diagnostic centres, medical centres and pharmacies in the India and Middle East.
- Role: Pharmacist
- Work Exp: 0 to 07 Yrs ( Freshers can also apply)
- Education: Any Graduate, B. Pharma/ D. Pharma.
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Work Location: L.B Nagar, Chanda Nagar, Gajularamaram, BN Reddy Nagar, Rajendranagar, Balanagar, Langerhouse, Kalimandir, Beeremguda, Srinagar Colony.
Roles & Responsibilities – (Pharmacist with PCI Mandatory) & Pharmacy Aide
- To receive the patient / customer with a smile and greet them.
- To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
- To receive and transcribe prescriptions from customers and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients and give counseling if required
- Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, make the necessary arrangements to ensure 100% prescription honoring. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor/informed to the customer.
- Cross check the issuing medicines with bill regarding patient name, items name, quantity, expiry, batch No and acknowledge the bill
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration
- To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
- To prepare bills in POS and collect the cash.
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from DC
- Entry of stocks in POS and take printout of receipt from DC/Distributor for cross-checking with items issues list from DC
- To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast-moving items
- Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over are given before leaving the work area.
Perform all the assigned tasks in time under the supervision of the Pharmacy In-charge
Date of Interview: 30-Nov-2021(Timings: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
Interview Venue: N-Heights 4th Floor Awfis, Siddiq Nagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081