Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.
Whether large pharma or biotech, an agrochemical or animal health company, we provide you global resources and proven capabilities at every stage of the biopharma lifecycle, in small and large molecules. Our ability to offer end-to-end solutions or support standalone programs is underpinned by an innovation mindset, enabling technologies, and a partnership approach to every engagement.
- Department: PROCESS R&D
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 3 to 6 year(s)
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand synthetic route and client requirements from Supervisor
- Search literature to understand appropriate reaction procedure/anticipated challenges
- Calculate reaction parameters and discuss with supervisor to finalization of execution plan.w
- Calculate molecular weights, Mm, equiv etc
- Coordinate with relevant departments for procurement of required chemicals and delivery of final compounds.
- Understand and discuss the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) with supervisor/team members
- Execute multiple reactions in parallel maintaining specified conditions (Temperature, pressure etc)
- Interpret analytical results from techniques like IR, 1HNMR and mass HPLC etc and discuss with supervisor.
- Knowledge of scaling up of chemical reactions.
Desired Candidate Profile
M.Sc Organic Chemistry with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in Process R&D, Optimization and Scale up
Perks and Benefits
Opportunity to work with a Great Place to Work Certified Organization which has
- State of the Art R&D and Analytical labs
- Cutting Edge Process Safety Lab
- 400+ Ph.Ds
- Higher Education program to pursue Ph.D
- Transport facility
- Metro Rail Proximity
People who are available to join us within 1 week to 1 month time can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org