Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.
Whether large pharma or biotech, an agrochemical or animal health company, we provide you global resources and proven capabilities at every stage of the biopharma lifecycle, in small and large molecules. Our ability to offer end-to-end solutions or support standalone programs is underpinned by an innovation mindset, enabling technologies, and a partnership approach to every engagement.
- Roles Open : Research Associate /Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
- Qualification : Post Graduate MSC (Organic / Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience : 2-10 years
- To Conduct Analysis, Testing and Purification of product samples on Prep HPLC/LCMS
- Analytical research experience on Method Development for new molecules and reaction
- Experience on Method Screening and Purification
- Ensure Safety at work adhering to Lab Management Practices
Sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org